I stuck this photo in at the last minute so it's out of order, but this is a cupboard in Cobi's kitchen. It is the MOST organized kitchen I have ever seen! Whenever I go there I just love to stare into her cupboards and everything else in this very compact kitchen, wishing that I could think like she does.
We drove down past the little towns "Monster" and "Ghost" on down to Hoek Van Holland to see Cobi (Dad's cousin) and Dick. This is their backyard and the windmill that Dick built!
Here is Michel (Cobi and Dick's son) and Linda Koppe and fam. Tyler (right behind mom) just got his mission call to England. Linda made us the best dinner - real Dutchy, meat, potatoes and vegetables.It's nice to get a good home cooked meal while on vacation.
2 comments:
i like that windmill. i want cupboards like that too!
I wish for organization like that too!
Post a Comment