letters from home
i want to be there!!! that is so cute. and i can't believe you took a blurry picture.
Lorna, you are glamorous wherever you are!
What a beautiful place!
ooooh, oooooh! i want to go there!! (hint hint dad...)
Those are some frame worthy pictures. I think Harrison and I did a jigsaw puzzle with pictures like that one time :c)
ahhhh, great comments guuys!!
i'm going there WHEN i go to holland!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i want to be there!!! that is so cute. and i can't believe you took a blurry picture.
Lorna, you are glamorous wherever you are!
What a beautiful place!
ooooh, oooooh! i want to go there!! (hint hint dad...)
Those are some frame worthy pictures. I think Harrison and I did a jigsaw puzzle with pictures like that one time :c)
ahhhh, great comments guuys!!
i'm going there WHEN i go to holland!!!
Post a Comment