Monday, July 21, 2008

Amsterdam part 1

You're about to see a LOT of posts about our trip to Europe but its the best way for me to share all the stories and photos. First stop, AMSTERDAM. The photos are a crazy dutchman (there are a lot of those), view from our hotel room, view through 7 canal bridges and what ever else I can fit on one blog.






You're about to see a LOT of posts about our trip to Europe but its the best way for me to share all the stories and photos. First stop, AMSTERDAM. The photos are a crazy dutchman (there are a lot of those), view from our hotel room, view through 7 canal bridges and what ever else I can fit on one blog. 

4 comments:

SHANNA said...

i LOVE it!!! i can't wait for mine and rob's there soon!!! so beautiful....

Nikki said...

what shanna your going too??? when do i get to go???

SHANNA said...

rob and i are going some time soon. not sure when, but i can't wait!!!

Rasmussen Family said...

Amazing pictures, as always! I always enjoy visiting your blog. Elyn