

After a multi-day cross country drive dodging snowstorms, we arrived at Melissa and Trents to spend a few days before Christmas. We then drove to Nikki and Adams for Christmas and then on to Rexburg where everyone congregated to go up to the Teton cabin.
Here's a little trivia game. WHO SAID the following comments that I heard over the holidays?? Put your answers in the comments.
1 I'm not ornery, I'm sensitive!
2 I love you and Poppy more than me!
3 I try to stay out of the kitchen. The kitchen is my enemy!
4 I don't know how to be happy!
5 I frazy!
6 It's NOT nintendo..it's DINTENDO! (said red faced with anger)
7 this was the best day of my life!
8 I didn't cheat...Melanie you little tattle tale!
11 comments:
i'm guessing the angry one was riley, the cheating one was lorna, the kitchen is either mel or melis and the drazy is lily.... the i love nanny and poppy might be brooklyn. am i right???
only one right Shanna...I'll go back and number them. THe Brooklyn comment was correct. Hey why do you think of me as the cheater? you know you have a B-day comin up!!!
I'm not ornery, I'm sensitive!- lily
2 I love you and Poppy more than me!-brooklyn
3 I try to stay out of the kitchen. The kitchen is my enemy!-melanie
4 I don't know how to be happy!-?
5 I frazy!- mya
6 It's NOT nintendo..it's DINTENDO! (said red faced with anger)-paige
7 this was the best day of my life!-brooklyn
8 I didn't cheat...Melanie you little tattle tale!-tyson
M'liss you have 5 right..not telling which ones tell everyone guesses.
1. lily or mom
2. brooklyn
3. m'liss
4. andy
5. mya
6. nash
7. paige
8. tyson
am I right?
1. riley
2. brooklyn..no brainer
3. melanie
4. andy
5. mya
6. nash
7.paige
8. tyson
okay i will try again....
1. lily
2.brooklyn
3. melanie (i had that one right)
4.nash
5. mya
6.paige
7. brooklyn
8. tyson (i figured that out after reading!!)
You're all wrong with at least 2 guesses. Poor Andy!
ok....answers please!
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE HAPPY- ANDY!!!
am i right???
i guess we were all just thinking of the kids, that one fits andy perfectly. i'm with melissa- answers please....
poppy thankyou for the comment!
Post a Comment