2. Who loves Nanny and Poppy more than themselves...yes of course Brooklyn. She will be writing romance novels in the future.
3. The kitchen is who's enemy? Melanie...but Melissa's reputation is equal...but will be doing an about face (see her blog)
4. Who doesn't know how to be happy? Lily..... again, a great argue-er...or just ready for therapy. Andy objected to anyone thinking it was him.....and next Dec when his best friend returns, he will appear happy once again....my thought.
5. Mya is definitely FRAZY! and loves to tell you.
6. Who loves to be RIGHT and argue that he is ....and is proud of all his knowledge?...that would be the highly intelligent Adam...oops nope, it's Nash....who will need to gospel in his life to learn humility. I think I helped create a monster by always telling him how smart he is.
7. Who had "their best day ever" ...surprised you didn't get that one Nik...it was Paige...every day is her best day, the happy little thing!....maybe she and Lily ought to get together more.
8. Who's the cheater who didn't like be ratted out??? Tyson of course.
So many of you assumed it was me.....this is because of the smear campaign dad has perpetuated for years ("I'm just teasing you")...but is finally backing off and defending his wife which he should have done years ago......we are all innocent till proven guilty...maybe the rest of us are BETTER cheaters...hmmm......sorry Ty....plus you were caught way back when in killer Uno ...I think cheating is a Leishman family thing...so he saith... and is a badge on honour. You get a badge from a us too, a big scarlett C....But you got us a great cabin, love our daughter, produced a couple cute kids, are kind and considerate (outside of card games)....oh.....there's the still living in Idaho thing...sorry Ty you are back to zero now. I think I hear a protest coming. It will start with "Miss Lorna.....?"
4 comments:
uummmm mom we did catch you cheating, remember you looked at my cards! and you said you were joking. ya right who looks at someones cards as a joke! no one unless there cheating!!!
and I did get paige right. she always say's "this is the best day of my life" and she also says "this is the worst day ever".
I was PRETENDING to look at your cards..remember ? It would be dumb to do in for real in front of everyone..riiiigghhttt??
so did anybody get them all right? or who got the closest?
Post a Comment