The Republican party no longer represents me and my conservative values!!
At the rally for Romney the other day I spoke with Herman Cane, radio talk show host in Georgia who has endorsed Romney. I asked him "Is ANY Republican is better than NO Republican" he said "that's exactly right"
At this point I cannot do that. There is no candidate that I can vote for! There are none that represent me and conservativism. I don't know if I will change this view come November but no matter who wins in November right now my mindset is Romney in 2012! and it is looking like there is a large core of unhappy conservatives who are thinking the same thing.
3 comments:
I'm done with politics. It's harder to deal with than almost anything else. Let's all move to Holland where we don't have to work, and can live for free.
Right on Robbie, here's to socialism....oh maybe we should wait a bit as that is the direction this country may soon be taking and we can just stay put.
If Obama is the Demo candidate I will probably vote for him. I want the US out of Iraq...soon and I like the idea of universal health care. I would rather it be run by private enterprise but it has to start somewhere.
Post a Comment