Friday, September 5, 2008

Brugges

Though it was raining, we went on a buggy ride. I'm a sucker for that. The driver acts as a tour guide and THAT's how I was reeducated about chocolate and how to find the best. He also told us about a cathedral here with a michelangelo (sp?)statue. I'll add that later.



I swear, every angle. every corner was  picture perfect. Some new little surprise. You could walk for hours and never be bored.

This was a bit of a surprise to see wakeboard stuff. 

And then we saw the Brooklyn store

4 comments:

SHANNA said...

your pictures really are beautiful. it makes you feel like you are there.... almost!

Nikki said...

i love the little house with the red windows. so cute. some day!!!

biddles and scootch said...

ummmm.....that was not wakeboard stuff in the window, it was surf stuff!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

ok whatever - surf. I've been brainwashed by the boys.