I didn't!
Belgian chocolate is the best in the world - it just is and I always thought Leonidas was the best of the best. But then in Brugges I found out that Leonidas is not the best because it is factory made! In all these little mom and pop chocolate shops the chocolates are hand made daily and usually right down in the basements of the shops. I really have never tasted such bliss. Nothing compares, really nothing!
We brought home several boxes - unless you were there at our house the first days after we got home, you didn't get nothin. It's an embarrassing fact that Rob and I ate these boxes up over the next two weeks. We couldn't help it. I will go back to Brugges just for the chocolate. We brought a box back for Andy - we left him little chocolate.
8 comments:
Wonderful!! You and Robert are just down right lucky to have tasted and ATE it all.
YUM!!! my mouth is watering. we will HAVE to go there!!
thats a lot of chocolate. yuck...but the caramel ones sound good.
Let's set the record straight. We shared with others, the Clarkes came over for game night and we had some YSA over for dinner. Anyway, I'm quite sure mom ate the most!
Hey!!...well I guess he's right
thanks for sending me some!
oops..uh...would have melted!
I would have given you credit for two months worth of Visiting Teaching for just one piece of that chocolate, Lorna! Next time you go, just save one piece of dark chocolate for me :c).
Post a Comment