Friday, July 10, 2009

Citizen M Hotel, Netherlands

I found good photos of that great little hotel we like outside the Amsterdam airport. The bed has a big fluufy duvet(that's my favorite part). Note the flat screen; you can lay in bed watching free movies or just watch the planes. Everything in the room is controlled by one remote, the lighting, the tv, and the shades.


You can shower under whatever color of the spectrum you want.


You close the curved doors on the shower and potty for privacy. It's a cozy little futuristic space that is one of my favorite spots on the planet. ALL HAIL, Citizen M!

5 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

very cool. I want to stay there.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

I am so taking Joe there one day !

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

this place is just a couple hundred yards from the airport...no need to rent a car as you can take a train to anywhere right from in the airport. THat's why this is a perfect weekend getaway if you fly free!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

plus, it's cheap! I think 80 Euro /night

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

That is WAY cool. It looks so clean - I love it and would love to try it out.