
Shabby Chic is no more!
I can't believe it...it's a victim of the economic turndown I suppose.
Rachel Ashwell's style is iconic, it's a noun and an adjective and has been an inspiration to so many for over 20 years. I will keep the link to her blog on the side bar for a while. I don't want it to be gone....the link OR the stores. Oh well.
Her style has influenced so many. I recorded all the Shabby Chic TV shows and I watched them over and over. I LOVED going into her stores - New York, CA and then Atlanta finally got one. I didn't buy much but I took a lot of pictures.
Her style has influenced so many. I recorded all the Shabby Chic TV shows and I watched them over and over. I LOVED going into her stores - New York, CA and then Atlanta finally got one. I didn't buy much but I took a lot of pictures.
Rachel is currently working on a new book and the Shabby Chic line will still be available at Target, but if you have any original Shabby Chic designer line items, appreciate them and hang on the them! (Nikki)
Read her parting thoughts here:
http://rachelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com/2009_03_08_archive.html
No comments:
Post a Comment