It makes you wonder how they could have made so much detail without the machinery that we have today, and yet most of todays buildings have no character and are straight in design and boring.
Lorna, I know I'm not family...so I hope you don't mind me commenting. I have SO enjoyed reading all of your posts about the search for the family house. I so would love to go and search for my ancestors birthplaces someday. Thanks for letting me visit vicariously through your blog :c). Jen
5 comments:
i like the charm that spider web gives it in that last picture!
that really is an amazing castle and so old! wow!!
It makes you wonder how they could have made so much detail without the machinery that we have today, and yet most of todays buildings have no character and are straight in design and boring.
wow thats cool. riley would love to see that!
Lorna,
I know I'm not family...so I hope you don't mind me commenting. I have SO enjoyed reading all of your posts about the search for the family house. I so would love to go and search for my ancestors birthplaces someday. Thanks for letting me visit vicariously through your blog :c).
Jen
Thanks Jen - non family comments are the BEST cuz you don't HAVE to read it!
Post a Comment