letters from home
the one picture that looks like a seat is actually an outhouse (toilet for the Northerners). I looked inside and unfortunately it had recently be used, I don't know how or when anyone would since it is in an open area.
that gross...the pictures are cool.
i am with Nikki..... GROSS!!! i can see andy or brett doing that just for a laugh, unfortunately.
I guess I remembered wrong, I thought those were stairs.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the one picture that looks like a seat is actually an outhouse (toilet for the Northerners). I looked inside and unfortunately it had recently be used, I don't know how or when anyone would since it is in an open area.
that gross...the pictures are cool.
i am with Nikki..... GROSS!!! i can see andy or brett doing that just for a laugh, unfortunately.
I guess I remembered wrong, I thought those were stairs.
Post a Comment